When the client opens a bank account and deposits his/her assets, three options are usually available:
- The client can choose to custodize the assets by contacting the bank’s relationship manager.
- The client can ask the bank to manage his assets based on a discretionary asset management mandate.
- The client can entrust the management of his portfolio to an Independent Asset Manager based on the following model:
The cooperation is based on a business model that links S.E.A. Asset Management with the client and the custodian bank. We are completely autonomous in selecting the most suitable investment strategy and the most attractive investment products. The selection reflects the client’s risk profile and its very individual needs and expectations.
Your advantages are:
- Tailored-made and personalised investment strategy.
- Complete independence in the selection of investment products.
- Result-driven and transparent fee concept.
- Philosophy built around the client’s interest.